We all so the the “36 questions to ask your partner to fall in love” that are supposed to be scientifically proven to make you do just, while that is still debatable, here are some questions you should ask your partner in the beginning of your relationship to know is you’ll are on the same page and mange expectations-
1. What was your first memory ?
2. What was your first fear?
3. Who was your first crush and why?
4. Is money a good thing or bad thing?
5. How would you describe your relationship with your parents?
6. Who is your best friend?
7. Do you want to stay in the same contrary or do you want to live in or move to a different one?
8. What is your preferred way to receive and show affection?
9. How would you describe your spending habits?
10. If money didn’t matter, what would you want to do for a living?
11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
12. Is marriage important for them?
13. Do they want kids and how many?
14. How competitive of person?
15. Have you ever cheated on a past partner?
16. What’s the best gift you have ever received?
17. What’s your favorite thing about me?
18. What are your thoughts on religion?
19. Do you believe in monogamous relationships?
20. Are you happy?
Leave a Reply